Crescent Syndicate QHSE Management System
Crescent Syndicate is committed to the proactive integration of QHSE objectives into its management system at all levels .We have established standard practices and a corporate culture that promote excellence in Quality, Health, Safety & environmental, performance. This report describes how Crescent Syndicate is organized to achieve its QHSE vision and values, how the company integrates QHSE operationally and how it engages contractors and communities in its QHSE efforts. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, our employees, and those in the communities in which we work and live.
Crescent Syndicate requires the active commitment to, and support of QHSE from all employees. In addition, line management has a leadership role in the communication and implementation of, and ensuring compliance with, QHSE policies and standards. We are committed to:
- Protecting the health and safety of our people at all times and in all circumstances
- Eliminating QHSE accidents and events
- Providing a framework for the setting of QHSE goals and performance objectives, and the use of an effective management system
- Monitoring, evaluation and continual improvement of our QHSE performance through the definition of operational standards, training, assessments and audits
- Be fully prepared to respond to any QHSE emergency
- Minimize our impact on the Environment through pollution prevention and control of emissions, the efficient use of natural resources and the reduction and recycling of waste
- Education of our employees, customers, contractors, and business partners on the safe and environmentally responsible use of our services and products, and how their actions can influence QHSE performance
- Open communication with interested parties about our QHSE policy, programs and performance
The commitments in this Policy are in addition to our basic obligation to comply with industry standards, as well as all applicable laws and regulations where we operate. This is critical to our business success because it reduces risk and adds value to our products and services.
We envision a quality and service culture that enables us to exceed customer expectations, actively involve and empower all employees in the continuous improvement process, and enhance profitable growth. We share the vision that we can perform our operations in such a way that no one gets hurt and nothing gets harmed or adversely
To enact this vision, we will:
- define and respond to customer expectations
- adapt to changing and expanding business conditions and market opportunities
- differentiate our service capability from the competition
- be a recognized industry leader in QHSE.
Our QHSE mission is to ensure that quality, health, safety, security and environmental considerations remain top priorities for management and for all employees. Prevention of accidental risk and loss from process failure becomes a recognized, integral part of our continuous improvement culture.
QHSE, a line management responsibility, requires visible commitment, leadership and involvement. Our proactive QHSE culture will be understood, shared and practiced by all employees as an integral part of everyday business. Fundamental to this culture is our belief that all losses of people, property and process result from management failure and are preventable.
We will strive for a zero defect culture:
- no accidents
- no loss to process
- no harmful emissions
- no health-related incidents
We believe in total Quality for that reason we certify our equipment and workforce for the specialist in the Industry. Training has been given to make them responsible and deliver what our client exactly need.
TRACKING & MONITORING
Keeping our Equipment efficiently utilized and properly serviced can make the difference. Quadrant Web based portal allows us to go beyond simple tracking by providing the information we need to improve the productivity and profitability of our projects.
- Equipment tracking anywhere in Pakistan.
- Boundary and geofencing with automated alerts.
- Stop and idle time reports.
- Engine hour reports.
- Temperature, oil pressure and other special condition alerts.
- Increased employee productivity.
- Improved utilization of the equipment.
- Better predictive maintenance.
- Reduced fuel usage.
- Reduced insurance costs.
- Reduced risk of theft and expedited equipment recovery.